Positively Superior™ Magazine
focuses exclusively on news about business progress, plans and successful projects in Superior, Wis. and Douglas County.It’s all about growing your business, supporting a business-friendly climate and thriving in our local business environment. Positively Superior supports the business community – it puts Superior first.
Binding: Saddle-Stitched Magazine Final Trim Size: 8.5” x 11”Live Matter: Keep all live matter (text) 3/8” from all trim edges
Press Ready PDF Files (PDF/X-1a) Images
- Use high resolution images. 300 DPI is recommended.
- RGB and LAB color are unacceptable.
- Images should not have ICC profiles embedded.
- Avoid scaling images. If you must, do not scale below 50% or above 110%.
- Total Area Coverage should not exceed 300%.
- Avoid using JPEG images.
- Always embed all fonts.
- Do not allow font substitutions.
- Do not use True Type fonts.
- All transparent objects must be flattened at a high resolution.
- Avoid placing transparent objects on top of text or other critical vector objects.
- Only use CMYK colors; convert spot colors to process.
- Build documents in Portrait mode without scaling or rotation• Remember, when bleed is required, provide 1/8 inch beyond the trim area.
- Do not allow marks to encroach upon the trim or bleed areas.
For business-to-business advertising contact
Jay, JoEllen or Jim at (218) 724-2734